🚚 Shipping Rates 🚚Free 8-14 Day Shipping (USA)Free 10-15 Day Shipping (International)
Nothing is more important than keeping your little one safe. That’s why this kit sets the safety standard. Clean touch takes your baby’s hand or foot imprint without the ink ever touching their skin! It’s totally non-toxic and baby safe, so you can focus on capturing these precious moments that will last a lifetime.
Capturing Baby’s Hand or Footprint Has Never Been This Easy!
A Keepsake to Last A Lifetime!
Whether you’re expecting your first or you’re no stranger to parenthood, our memory kit is the ideal way to treasure those teensy toes and sweet hands for a lifetime. Stamp handprints or footprints onto their birth certificate or in their baby book for a keepsake you’ll be able to cherish forever.
This clear touch pad isn’t just for babies! Big kids can use it as a fingerprint pad, and dog parents can even put their puppy’s prints in ink!
Choose The Right Size
Our memory kits fit your child’s hand and foot for age 0-12 months, be they an infant or a baby. It's suitable for your cats and dogs too. There are two sizes available:
- Standard size: Accommodates hands/feet up to 3.7” x 2.25” (9.5cm x 5.7cm).
- Large size: Accommodates hands/feet up to 4.72” x 2.95” (12cm x 7.5cm).
We recommend measuring the hand/foot size before ordering.
- 1 x Clean Touch Pad.
- 2 x White Papers.
Some Ideas for You
- Baby Photo Frame: Display your baby's handprints and footprints on a photo frame. Preserve those cute tiny moments. Makes a great display for your living spaces.
- Baby Memory Book: Record your baby's first hand and footprints in your baby's journal.
- Newborn Announcement: Convert your baby's handprints and footprints into digital prints and include them on your newborn announcement cards. Get creative!
- Enclose in Letters to Loved Ones: A personalized handprint and footprint would touch the heart like no other. Let your loved ones feel the warmth and joy of your little one's arrival even when they are not by your side.
Our Guarantee 🔒
- We stand behind our product and want to make online shopping as safe and secure as possible, which is why we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- We have 24/7 customer support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
FAQsQuestion: How many pads are in one package?Answer: There are 1 pad and 2 white papers inside the package.-Question: What are the dimensions of the pad?Answer: There are two sizes available; Standard size: Accommodates hands/feet up to 3.7” x 2.25”, and Large size: Accommodates hands/feet up to 4.72” x 2.95”. We recommend measuring the hand/foot size before ordering.-Question: Does this pad come in different sizes?Answer: Our ink pad currently is available at two sizes, standard size and large size.-Question: How many times can you use the pad?Answer: Our ink pad should provide at least two solid prints. You can try and get some more prints, but the ink will not be as strong as the first two. For more than 2 prints we would recommend purchasing more than 1 unit.-Question: How do I get this off the skin?Answer: Our ink pad is clean-touch, meaning the ink does not touch the skin and doesn't leave any ink on the skin. Thus this will not be needed to be removed or washed off after the use. Just make sure you place the pad on the correct side before using it and you should be ready to go.-Question: Do the prints dry well? How permanent is the ink on paper?Answer: The ink should dry completely within few hours. To be on the safe side, let it dry for 24 hours. As long as you keep it safe (avoid touch with water, etc...) it will remain on the paper.-Question: Can this pad be used to put the baby’s prints on wood?Answer: Our formal tests were done on paper, so we cannot guarantee wood will provide same results as paper does. However, based on experience we have with other customers this should work as long as the surface is smooth and allows you to provide pressure for several seconds.-Question: Does this require special paper?Answer: Our ink pad does not require a special paper, so feel free to use any type of material you need.-Question: Is this good for 3 years old kids?Answer: To be honest, it really depends on the child hand or foot size. As long as it fits into the ink area, it should work fine. We recommend measuring the hand/foot size before ordering, kindly note that there are two sizes available; the standard size accommodates hands/feet up to 3.7” x 2.25”, and the large size accommodates hands/feet up to 4.72” x 2.95”.-Question: Is this pet friendly?Answer: Absolutely! Our ink pad is very pet friendly and works great on dogs and cats.-Question: Will this work for a dog paw?Answer: Absolutely! Our ink pad was designed to work for both babies and pets. Just pick the perfect pad size and make sure to press down the dog's paw at the ink pad for a few seconds for best results.-Question: Will this work for large breed dogs?Answer: As long as your dog's paw will fit into the ink pad area, it should work just fine. Kindly note that there are two sizes available; the standard size accommodates hands/feet up to 3.7” x 2.25”, and the large size accommodates hands/feet up to 4.72” x 2.95”.